Natural Resource Manangement Officer (Biodiversity)
Clarence Valley Council performs a range of functions and is one of the valley's largest employers. We have a reputation in the community for providing quality service and this is a credit to the teamwork, dedication and skill of our employees. We value our employees and provide a progressive, rewarding and flexible working environment. Benefits include:
- a 9 day fortnight
- the opportunity to accrue time in lieu
- support for study at TAFE and University level
- the opportunity to 'purchase' leave
- access to an Employee Assistance Scheme
- Special Leave for RFS and SES volunteers
- Defence Leave for members of the ADF Reserves
To view the position description download here.
This is a permanent full time position within Council’s Open Spaces and Facilities Section. The salary range for the position is $68,215 - $81,348, plus superannuation.
The position of Natural Resource Management Officer (Biodiversity) reports to Natural Resource Management and Projects Coordinator, and provides strategic advice with the implementation of Council's biodiversity plans and program areas to ensure the conservation of habitat and ecological communities.
The position is located in South Grafton.
For further information please contact Reece Luxton , Natural Resource Management and Projects Coordinator on (02) 6641 7241.
A probation period applies to this position.
Closing date: Monday, 30 April 2018 at 4:00 PM (NSW time).
How to apply:
- All applications must be lodged online via Council's website www.clarence.nsw.gov.au.
- Applications received via Seek's "Apply for this job" function will not be considered.
- Once you start your online application you cannot save and return later.
- You may wish to prepare your responses in a Word document, and then copy and paste into the fields below.
- Attachments such as certificates and licences must be combined into one document before you attach them to your application.
- You must use your own email address and not one used previously by another person that has applied for a position with Council.
- For further information about the selection process including tips on how to address the selection criteria please refer to the Careers page on the Clarence Valley Council website.
For this application you will be required to supply a resume and relevant certificates and licences.
Council is an EEO employer and indigenous people are encouraged to apply.